Please read this carefully before using this site.
The contents available on this website are protected by copyright. The Hong Kong Green Building Council (HKGBC) is the owner of all copyright works contained in this website. Any reproduction, adaptation, distribution, dissemination or making available of such copyright works to the public is strictly prohibited unless prior written authorization is obtained from HKGBC.
HKGBC hereby grants you permission to access and use the service as set forth in these terms
of service, provided that:
- You agree not to download / distribute in any medium any part of the service or the content without HKGBC's prior written authorization
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the service.
- You agree not to access content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the service itself, the embeddable player, or other explicitly authorized means HKGBC may designate.
- You agree not to use the service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain HKGBC's prior written approval:
- The sale of access to the service;
- The sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the service or content; or
- The sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing content delivered via the service, unless other material not obtained from HKGBC appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
- Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
- Showing HKGBC videos through the embeddable player on an ad-enabled blog or website, subject to the advertising restrictions set forth above in section .d; or
- Any use that HKGBC expressly authorizes in writing.
- If you use the embeddable player on your website, you may not modify, build upon, or block any portion or functionality of the embeddable player, including but not limited to links back to the HKGBC CPD website.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the service in a manner that sends more request messages to the HKGBC servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, HKGBC grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. HKGBC reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the service with respect to their content.
- In your use of the service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- HKGBC reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the service at any time.
You agree that your use of the services shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Hong Kong Green Building Council (HKGBC), its officers, directors, employees, and agents exclude all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the services and your use thereof. To the fullest extent permitted by law, HKGBC excludes all warranties, conditions, terms or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site's content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any:
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our services
- any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party, and/or
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services. HKGBC does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the services or any hyperlinked services or featured in any banner or other advertising, and HKGBC will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
Return/refund policy, Delivery policy, Terms and condition (T&C);
All the video clips shown inside this website are non-refundable.
Any payment regarding to the video clips are ALL non-refundable.
Video clips can be accessible immediately after carrying out the payment successfully.
Security capabilities and policy for transmission of payment card details;
PayDollar is a leading, secure and reliable international payment service provider to banks and online merchants since 2000. Customers' payment details are securely transmitted to the acquiring bank, card and payment companies for real-time transaction authorisation using 256-bit Extended Validation Certificates (EV) SSL transaction encryption. PayDollar supports CVV/CVC check as well as 3-D secure authentication of Visa and MasterCard namely: Verified By VISA, MasterCard SecureCode for added security protection for both customers and merchant.